Nursing


Monday, 25 August 2014

#29 : Music Exception : Langit #flyinghigh - Yuna

Assalamualaikum. 

So, MAS has released this new song sung by their ambassador, Yuna, together with their short film for Merdeka. Well, they really need some motivation after MH 370 and MH 17's tragedy. Thumbs up for the 9:39 minutes short film. And my favourite part is always the one with those motivational quote. :)

"As many years have passed since our independence, we have the luxury to chase our dreams. However, we shouldn't find fault with each other and only seek for our personal well being without learning from our past. We should always realize we need each other. And whatever our weaknesses, it's never too late for us to help each other to better ourselves. 
STAY STRONG, AND FLY HIGH."






Anyway, listen and feel the lyrics. :)







Langit #flyinghigh - Yuna


I can see the sky
The birds are flying
Clouds are moving by
My heart is light

The moon will be my witness tonight

And my dreams are see myself fly

Terbang

Terbang tinggi 
Walau tanah di kaki
Kan ku cari langit

Terbang

Terbang tinggi awan
Biru menanti
Bersama pelangi

Always thought that I

Could be on my own
But you made me feel alive
And I don't feel alone

The moon will be my witness tonight

Cause in my dreams you and I
We're both fly

Terbang

Terbang tinggi 
Walau tanah di kaki
Kan ku cari langit

Terbang

Terbang tinggi awan
Biru menanti
Bersama pelangi

I can see the sky

Birds are flying









p/s : Lyric based on my hearing. Apologize for mistake(s).



Damn I really love this song!!!

Well, it's YUNA.



-adios-



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...