Nursing


Thursday, 17 July 2014

Miss

Assalamualaikum

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

It's 20 Ramadhan...
And it has been a week since my husband went sailing...
And yes, our first raya seems...................................... sigh...
I don't know how I'm going to feel on 1st Syawal later...
But I just hope I'll be doing just fine...

I miss my husband...
This is not some kind of ngada-ngada things I would like to say...
It's just I really miss my husband...
May Allah gives me strength to go through this...
It's not going to be too long, right?
Well...... That one is just some words I would like to hear to calm me down...

Conflict area... Again... 
Tell me how can I be calm to just think about his safety...
Call me poyo but I think any wife in my position would feel the same too...
Dear Allah, please protect my husband and his team out there...
Amiiin...

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Call me manja.... but still... I could cry out loud now...
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I miss your smile
I miss your annoying face
I miss your hugs
I miss your smell

I miss going on date(s) with you
I miss doing crazy things with you
I miss to just lying on you while watching tv with you
I  JUST  MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

I miss you, husband. 


:'((((((((((((









p/s : Pray for GAZA...





-adios-





3 comments:

  1. tabahlah sob sob sob..
    perwira gitu

    ReplyDelete
  2. as salam sis..it's not ngada2 la if u miss ur husband so much...only person who on the same shoes like u can understand much better how u feeling...me also but lama2 ok kot,hik3..u baru kawen so it's normal feeling that way..wish ur husband n other army will always protect by Allah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, betul tu.. awal2 tu mmg berat sket.. Alhamdulillah makin lama makin ok. hehe... thanks for u wish sis. appreciate that very much

      Delete

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...