Nursing


Saturday, 28 June 2014

Ramadhan!

Assalamualaikum!


Ramadhan already? Cepat gila. Haha... Last year time Ramadhan ni la tengah berjuang final OSCE exam. Alhamdulillah berkat Ramadhan last year, akhirnya officially pass all exam. Bersyukur sangat-sangat. Tapi this year got problem. But it's ok. I believe in fate and I am sure everything is in the hand of Allah. Keep calm, focus and keep praying. InsyaAllah. Doakan saya ya rakan-rakan.

And Alhamdulillah thank you Allah for giving me chance to feel my very first Ramadhan with Pokcik. I am really really really grateful as few weeks before I actually lost my hope on this. Well, let's hope I can celebrate Syawal with my husband too insyaAllah.


Till then, Happy Ramadhan!





-adios-


1 comment:

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...