Nursing


Thursday, 5 December 2013

Rain


Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

-Come Clean, Hilary Duff

********************************

Because when the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

-Umbrella, Rihanna

********************************

I want to let the rain come down
Make a brand new ground
Let the rain come down
Let the rain come down
Make a brand new ground
Let the rain come down tonight

-Let the rain, Sara Bareilles






-adios-

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...