Nursing


Sunday, 14 July 2013

Fifth Ramadhan

Hola. Moving to Ramadhan ke lima. Alhamdulillah. Dipertemukan lagi Ramadhan kali ni. Alhamdulillah. Semoga Ramadhan berikutnya juga Allah temukan lagi, InsyaAllah.

I've been crazily busy for the past week. I went out from the OT 10 minutes before Maghrib, berkejar solat Asar, balik rumah naik beca, dah azan Maghrib. MasyaAllah. Penatnya hanya Allah yang tahu. Tapi Alhamdulillah dikurniakan kekuatan untuk meneruskan hidup *exaggerate*.

Exam will be on 18th. Hopefully this is my last exam here. Do pray for me. InsyaAllah, with Allah's will.

My love Zarifa has been admitted due to pneumonia yesterday. Alhamdulillah she's getting better today. Hopefully everything will be ok. And I hope abgmin and kak ezri are strong enough to go through this test. Allah will not burden any soul beyond his/her capacity. Make lots of du'a. Allah is the Greatest. He will give u the best. He always give us the best. InsyaAllah.





-adios-




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...