Nursing


Sunday, 24 March 2013

saving my very little tiny space in my heart

Hola. 

Yes, as what the title said, I'm saving my very little tiny space in my heart. I mean, just a small one. I know my whole heart is not supposed to give to human, it belongs to Allah anyway. So, I'm OK with that.

I did a mistake few weeks ago. I know I shouldn't do that. And as far as today is, I realized that somehow it is very, very true what you said. I learned the lesson as I already fixed the damage I've done (Well, i think so).

I am concern that they are just your past. My past? I let them go. But somehow you taught me very well for these things. Now I know how you can handle me cause you can handle those wayyy better. Salute.

Regarding my previous post (last week if I'm not mistaken), again, yes, age is just a number, maturity is a choice. I thought I am childish enough to get every single thing as my problem. But the fact is, it's somehow the way i react to get something better. Thank God you know me very well.

Yesterday, 23 March 2013 is your 10 years anniversary when you changed your previous IC and when you started to learn to serve the nation. 10 years and look where you're standing. Hey, I gotta say you are GOOD enough to be in this stage of life! Happy 10 years anniversary soldier! 

And pardon me, I got to ask you, when and what is your next stage in your life? HAHA. I bet you'll rebound that question to me as you always do. Damn. Haha.

Anyhow anyway, just remember, I am always proud to have you by my side. 



Your latest stage of life.







p/s : I _ _ _ _ you.










-adios-









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...