Nursing


Monday, 7 May 2012

# 9 : Music Exception : Yuna - Planes


Takde lirik lagi. but will update it as soon as dapat lyrics.

*update lyrics


Driving fast but I am nowhere
I'm at home when I am out there
I speak louder when I'm silent
Try to be somewhere I'm not but I
I'm so confused, I just like you
Ooo

I can see in front my eyes
Wake up in another life
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I got friends but I'm still shy
Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I feel lost but
I'm surrounded by a million perfect strangers
You're like lightning I'm so grounded
But I'm flying when I'm next to you
I'm so confused, you might be too
Ooo

I can see in front my eyes
Wake up in another life
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I got friends but I'm still shy
Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I'm so confused, I just like you
Ooo

I can see in front my eyes
Wake up in another life
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I got friends but I'm still shy
Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly





p/s : i'm so confused.




-adios-





1 comment:

  1. Driving fast but I am know where
    I'm at home when I am out there
    I speak louder when I'm silent
    Tryna be somewhere I'm not but I
    I'm so confused, I just like you



    I got friends but I'm still shy
    Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
    I don't like planes
    But I love to fly Love to fly

    I feel lost but
    I'm surrounded by a million perfect strangers
    You like lightning I'm so grounded
    But I'm flying when Im next to you
    Im so confused you might be too

    Ooo I can see in front my eyes
    Wake up in another life
    I don't like planes
    But I love to fly Love to fly

    I got friends but I'm still shy
    Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
    I don't like planes
    But I love to fly Love to fly

    I'm so confused, I just like you
    Ooo I can see in front my eyes
    Wake up in another life
    I don't like planes
    But I love to fly Love to fly

    I got friends but I'm still shy
    Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
    I don't like planes
    But I love to fly Love to fly

    ReplyDelete

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...