Nursing


Saturday, 31 December 2011

2011 and 2012

Alhamdulillah for 2011.

I've learned too many things this year. from family thing, academic, friendship and love life. thank you for everyone who taught me to be me.

Bismillahirahmanirahim.

I'm starting 2012 with bismillah and hopefully 2012 will be a better year for me, in every single aspect  of life, of course, insyaAllah, Allah bless. :)











p/s : its your birthday tomorrow. last year, i am the last person (perhaps) to wish u happy birthday. but this year, i have no one to wish birthday on new year's eve. hrmm. Al Fatihah, may Allah bless you syaiqkal. :')     ( Syaiqkal Hashfee Adam Shariff - 1 January 1988 - 29 September 2011)






-adios-

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...