Nursing


Sunday, 9 October 2011

firework at 3000 feet

hai. aku dah kat surabaya dah. sampai-sampai je aku terus mesej mak dan ayah. emak reply this :



"Ok. Selamat bertugas. Be a good DM. We love you."

dan aku mendapat reply dari ayah : 

"Ok. Ada bakso"


Hahahaha. ayah reply mende takde kaitan. hahahaha.


Okay.

Last month, on 8 September, i was in the most miserable condition ever. Since the day i knew i lost my bestfriend forever, hati aku tak berapa nak tenang. Its not only that thing that bother me so much, but too many other things that keep spinning in my head and i think my head at that time was not in the right position. I am stuck, between dream and reality. cewwah tetibe.

Today, on 8 October, I saw firework from the view of 3000 feet, above the sea level. How do I know 3000 feet? Feel the aircraft, imagine myself playing flight simulator game, and just assuming. simple. haha.

For the past one month, i cant really think very well. I prefer to sleep, better than being awake i guess. I hate to face the reality I have to face. huh? And realizing that fact, I started to make a better and more connection with The Greatest. And with full support from my family and friends, Alhamdulillah, I think i recover very well. To be honest, I once think I'll end up being crazy if I fail to control my emotion.

When i was on my flight from KUL to TGG last tuesday, I saw a rainbow, right after the aircraft started to descend. At that time, I started to have that thought that how much Allah loves me. Dont ask me ape kaitannya tapi ntah la, tetiba je datang thought tu. haha.

And then i realized that :

1. Sometimes we are too busy looking for happiness we want but actually, there are lots of happiness not that we cant discover, but we manage not to, just because we are too busy looking back at things that make we down and sad.

2. Sometimes we just forgot to be grateful for what we have in life until we keep searching for things that not definitely, make us satisfy later on.

3. Sometimes we just have too many things to regret without realizing that regretting could be a really good way to learn the lesson.

4. Sometimes we just forgot, How Allah gives us tears just to make us stronger and more appreciate the value of every single thing in life.

5. Sometimes, Allah gives us hard time to make us appreciate the sweetness of life. Sweetness never come with happy things only, but sad things too.


And finally, the best kata-kata hikmah from I love Allaah.com 


"“Life is a book with many chapters. Some tell of tragedy, others tell of triumph. Some are difficult, dull or ordinary, others intense and exciting. The key to success in life is to never stop on a difficult page, to never quit on a tough chapter. Champions have the courage to keep turning the pages because they know that a better chapter always lies ahead, because with Allaah all things are possible.”"


Therefore, to people who made me sad, miserable etc, thank you. Without all of you, maybe its 
harder for me to be stronger.


To people who made me happy and made me think of who I am, Thank you. I love you and may Allah bless you for everything.

To The Greatest, The Most Merciful, my Dear Allah, Alhamdulillah for every single thing. I love You.






P/s : sorry la ye ayat bahasa inggeris seperti tuut sahaja.



okay bai.

-adios-










Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...