Nursing


Monday, 9 May 2011

Its Raining

Its raining here and I'm thinking of this.

They said "God won't give rainbow if there is no sun and no rain"

It is true indeed.

What if there is always sun and no rain?
The trees won't grow. The leaves fall.

What if there is always rain and no sun?
The trees won't grow too. The ground floods.

Behind every shining light,there must be a dark cloud standing and waiting to pour it fluid.

I believe that even heavy hurricanes end eventually. It might be a lil bit stormy now but it can't rain forever.

And after the dark cloud passes and the sun light shines, there's always be a RAINBOW that I've been waiting for and actually, I deserve it after successfully make it through the clouds!


La Tahzan


P/s:menatang ape aku tulis ni.

-adios-




Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...