Nursing


Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Hate

I hate being at home nowadays!
I intentionally(is this a word?nevermind, read:dengan sengaja) spend my time at hospital till evening,keep busying myself with all my stuffs and I sleep early.yet,can't explain what is actually I'm facing/doing/feeling/etc right now.


P/s:
1.I do talk with my teddy bear(s) sometimes.maybe they can't understand but at least,they listen(and they hug-able too).
2.I wonder where does this "I fight for something I want" disappear.............
3.I learnt today that people don't always mean what they said and they don't always keep their promise(s) because naturally,people do change everyday,and what make that worse is people tend to change from good to bad than bad to good.



-adios-


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...