Nursing


Sunday, 3 April 2011

Pobroese Balls

Holas. Since my housemate got her really good news for the back few days, so we cooked something good on that day! hehe
So here’s the menu 

Nasi Minyak with Ayam Masak Merah served with my Home-made Pobroese Balls.

What is Pobroese Ball? No there’s no result even if u search on Google. haha
So I’m not the one who cooked the Nasi Minyak because that’s not my speciality.hua3.so I just let my housemate did those things while I keep myself busy with Pobroese Balls.
Pobroese Balls is actually nothing much. Just my idea of mixing few things like potatoes, broccoli, chicken and few more things and then rollllll it like a ball..ceh.ye ye oo.haha
So here are the pictures.

 
 
This is Pobroese Balls with cheese outside and inside.



This is how it looked like from the inside!and ofcourse ada cheese inside too.hehehe.



Haa,nilah rupa Pobroese Balls.hehe



Ni pulak rupa Ayam masak Merah.really nice aa?haha

 
And finally,



The Final Touch of the Menu! haha
Nasi Minyak with Ayam Masak Merah served with Homemade Pobroese Balls.




And it tasted WOW! haha.

And all of these were cooked to celebrate my housemate, Nur Ahlam Hashim, who, officially now a DOCTOR! Congratulation Dr. Ahlam. I’m on my way in one and half year time InsyaAllah :)


-adios-

2 comments:

thank you very muchooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...